Madworld 2021 Review

 Madworld was our last stop in Greenville this year and also my first time at the show. 

Madworld offers a lot of different themes throughout its trail and each theme is well put together. The set designs are really cool and they use a good mix of animatronics and actors throughout each house. 

I loved the queue line as we waited to board the elevator into the show, and I loved the wide variety of themes they had throughout the trail. There was a lot of work put into some of the houses and I really liked how Madworld offered a wide variety of themes. There seems to be something for everyone at Madworld. Clowns, asylum, pirates, exorcisms, and even a traditional haunted house, there is a lot to be seen here.

This show has a ton of actors and a lot of them are interactive, making a really immersive experience while in each house. 


The only flaw I really have with Madworld is the outdoor elements between each house. Yes, each house is really well done, but the trail between each house lacked theming and actors. For some people, I guess they could see this as a pro (like a chance to take a breath) but for me, I saw it as a bit of a con. There was quite a bit of space at Madworld that was not being used- and I saw it as a missed opportunity. Some of these spaces could have been used to help transition into the next theme, or perhaps be a new scene/theme itself.


All in all, Madworld offers a good show and I recommend visiting. I do have that one flaw I pointed out, but for all the moments where you are in the houses, Madworld offers a really fun and entertaining haunt experience.

9/10 Stars





Comments