Warehouse 31 2020- Review

 This was my first time visiting Warehouse 31 in Pelham, Alabama. I did not know much about this haunt other than it was a popular haunt nearby Birmingham. My main reason to make the trip to the area was for Atrox Factory but wanted to make a night out of it!

Warehouse 31 had two themes: the first being called "3D Experience" and the second "Rigamortis." 

The 3D experience was really cool to look at and walk through. Rigamortis was definitely my favorite.


Pros:

I really loved Rigamortis. It had a decent amount (although not a ton) of actors throughout and the maze was really well done. It had a ton of twist and turns and cool theming. Its rare that I feel "lost" in a haunted house with the amount of twists and turns. I loved that about this show. It was also a fairly lengthy haunted house, I believe about 20 minutes and had a variety of many classic haunted house themes. I really loved the theming throughout and it had some memorable scenes.  The 3D experience was really awesome to look at, like I mentioned earlier.


Cons:

Besides very little COVID guidelines this year and an extremely crowded waiting area, the haunted house also had a few other cons. Firstly, the 3D experience, like I mentioned earlier, was awesome to look at but lacked actors. There were only a few throughout the whole show. Also, like I mentioned earlier, Rigamortis had a lot of twists and turns, but some rooms lacked detail. A couple of the actors in Rigamortis broke character and were not very professional. 


Overall, Warehouse 31 is an average haunted house. My favorite part about it was the design of the path itself, with it having a lot of twists and turns and multiple scenes.

7.5/10 STARS


-Ryan Manley

The Haunt Journal



Comments