Atrox Factory 2020- Review


 My first haunted house of the season was the Atrox Factory in Birmingham, Alabama. I had the chance to visit Atrox last year and it instantly became one of my favorite haunted house attractions. This year, they managed to put on another incredible show!

Pros:

Something Atrox Factory does really well is the atmosphere and set designs. After entering the haunt through "the cage" everything is extremely well detailed and intense. One scene in particular reminded me of Paranoia's house in the woods scene, where you walked up to the porch and through different rooms of this particular house/cabin. It was really awesome and was surrounded by a laser swamp, which had great effects. This, among other scenes, had a lot of design put into them. This haunt also has plenty of actors, among their awesome animatronics.


Cons:

The only con I have with the show is I wish the show was a little longer. Although it is a large building, a major portion of it is used as a waiting area and the haunt itself is only about 15 minutes, which is still average for a haunt, but I feel it could be a little longer. Some portions of the haunt also have very wide paths, shortening the walkthrough time.


Overall, Atrox is an incredible haunted house, with great effects and attention to detail.

9/10 STARS


-Ryan Manley

The Haunt Journal



Comments